Owners were very nice. Definitely going back!! The rooms were large with nice closets & air conditioning. Walking distance to some nice places to eat.Elier López Ricon Property Rentals
- Stayed with my wife and two sons (4 months & 3yr old). Keith and Linda were great hosts and readily available if we needed anything. They provided us with a pack and play for our infant and beach equipment (chairs, toys, soft coolers), which was great. The space was perfect and offered all you needed for the kitchen, bath and sleeping accommodations. The property was gorgeous and a short walk into the main part of town and closest beach (Sandy Beach). Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this for families or anyone looking for a quiet and comfortable place to stay.JonathanAirBnB
- The apartment was perfect for our stay! Close to the beach and we walked pretty much everywhere we went! The pool was the perfect afternoon relaxation spot. The other renters we’re friendly and parking was never an issue. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others! Thanks again-Kerry Godfrey Unit 3 Review
- "Thanks Jennifer and Keith! Our trip was seamless (especially with our early departure time) and we loved staying at Casa d Palma! Everything was very clean and welcoming - even better than pictured. I wish we had found it before our visit last year! The location is great - just a quick walk away from the beach, bars and restaurants on Sandy Beach but serine and restful. We'll be back."Luis and MaryIsland West Properties
- Casa D Palma was the perfect getaway for me and my son. Nicely furnished, quiet, close to the surf spots and near some nice restaurants. The coqui frogs provided a beautiful serenade each evening.Dick FischerMain House Review
- This apartment was fantastic. It's difficult to find high quality/luxury rentals in Rincon, with a view and in a great location.... this is one. The property is private, yet close to all the action (ocean, restaurants, etc.) Kitchen is well-stocked with items to prepare meals, and Keith went out of his way to assist with any questions we had. Apartment was spotless and very comfortable. Would definitely rent again when visiting Rincon.JenniferAirbnb
- Simple, great and easy. The place is clean and brand new. Highly recommended.Lars MarAirBNB Review
- Great experience. The apartment was fully equiped with all of the necessities and more. The pool was perfect, tranquil neighborhood, just a short walk to the beach. All you can ask for. Totally making another reservation soon.KarinaAirbnb
Travelled with a friend to Rincon and we stayed at the studio downstairs. We loved it, it was the perfect size with a nice equipped kitchen, which we used to make breakfasts and enjoy them on the outdoor seating. Its a good walking distance to the beach, have to go up and down a big hill, but all of Rincon is like this. Really must recommend to rent a car! we didn't see this anywhere in our research before traveling but there is no public transportation and its really hilly so walking to other beaches/towns isn't easy.
The owners were there while we stayed and they were truly wonderful, very attentive and nice.
We definitely want to go back and hopefully stay here again. We love Rincon and Casa D'PalmaSusanRicon Propert Rentals
Casa Di Palma was clean and well kept. My unit was well maintained and I had no problems during my stay. The owners and staff were very friendly and accommodating while I was there. Check-in and check out was easy. It is close to Sandy Beach and all the fun, but just far enough away to be quiet and peaceful. I will be staying there in the future every time I return to Rincon.Home AwayUnit 2