We loved our stay here! The suites are lovely, clean and newly renovated. The pool is beautiful and the location is a short walk to the beach and restaurants. It is slightly uphill from the beach which makes for nice breeze's and a nice quiet spot when things get busy . Keith and Linda were lovely hosts, generous and helpful. We would happily recommend staying here and would love to return again too!Leah WeinbergTrip Advisor
- Great experience. The apartment was fully equiped with all of the necessities and more. The pool was perfect, tranquil neighborhood, just a short walk to the beach. All you can ask for. Totally making another reservation soon.KarinaAirbnb
- Enjoyed greatly! We'll be back! Very clean, quiet, just up the hill from Sandy Beach and restaurants. Plenty of room, excellent management!.Trip Advisor Unit 3 Review
- The apartment was perfect for our stay! Close to the beach and we walked pretty much everywhere we went! The pool was the perfect afternoon relaxation spot. The other renters we’re friendly and parking was never an issue. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others! Thanks again-Kerry Godfrey Unit 3 Review
- Loved the place. Excellent treatment! Made you feel right at home. Highly recommend it!
- This apartment was fantastic. It's difficult to find high quality/luxury rentals in Rincon, with a view and in a great location.... this is one. The property is private, yet close to all the action (ocean, restaurants, etc.) Kitchen is well-stocked with items to prepare meals, and Keith went out of his way to assist with any questions we had. Apartment was spotless and very comfortable. Would definitely rent again when visiting Rincon.JenniferAirbnb
Finally, was given an opportunity to vacation in Puerto Rico. It was suggested by a friend to try Casa D' Palma. So glad we did. The accommodations were like a luxury hotel, with breath taking views, lovely relaxing pool, just wonderful. The hosts, Linda and Keith Jovais were warm, generous with their knowledge of places to eat, sites to see. Will be coming back to this paradise.Chris DTrip Advisor
Great place to stay in Rincon.
We stayed in the lower apartment. The rooms were clean with newer furnishings. The large pool is beautiful to relax in. This property is well attended to by the owners and is beautifully landscaped. One of the best beaches in Rincon is a short walk away. There are also several good restaurants and bars within walking distance. The owners, Keith and Linda, are very kind and helpful with area information. Thank you Keith and Linda for a great stay at Casa D PalmaDave C.Guest
- Recommended! It has everything you need to have a weekend of relaxation, as well as being close to the beach, places to eat and to have a beer. The patio and pool area are well-maintained, as well as the facilities. The space is very nice and cozy, good A/C, hot water, BBQ available, and fully equipped kitchen. Definitely a great place to stay in Rincón.Linnette MarieGuest
- We very much enjoyed our time @ Casa D Palma. The studio unit wasn't large but had everything we needed. We enjoyed the outdoor area with the settee, 2 chairs & table. We could be outdoors even when it rained. The pool is beautiful. Keith was very helpful & informative. The kitchen is adequately supplied to prepare meals. The frig was large enough to accommodate our groceries. i think the only thing I would have changed was to have more bath wash rags ( there was 1 for the 2 of us) and maybe a few more bath towels and kitchen towels. We were a bit concerned that having other guests in the unit next to us and on the floor above us might be noisy, but that didn't prove to be a problem.Anna and DaveIsland West Properties