- Recommended! It has everything you need to have a weekend of relaxation, as well as being close to the beach, places to eat and to have a beer. The patio and pool area are well-maintained, as well as the facilities. The space is very nice and cozy, good A/C, hot water, BBQ available, and fully equipped kitchen. Definitely a great place to stay in Rincón.Linnette MarieGuest
- Keith and Linda were very hospitable. We loved the short walk down to the beach and swimming in their pool. Their backyard/grounds were peaceful and immaculately kept. Convenient, comfortable, and welcoming place to stay.Cristina & JonAirbnb
- I can't say enough good things about Casa D Palma, Elier my host and the home owners Keith and Linda. The place exceeded my expectations was close enough to walk to the beach but far enough away that all you hear at night is the sound of the coquis. The apartments are fully stocked with everything you could need(pots pans glasses ect) and tastefully decorated. The newly added pool is beautiful as are the units. The home owners are always working to make Casa D Palma even more amazing. Elier lives close and stopped by as soon as we arrived any time I had a question or needs he got back to me instantly. I found all the other guest who stayed to be lovely and even had dinner with a few of them during my six week stay. I would not hesitate to book Casa d Palma my only negative is that I had to leave and return to the frozen north. I had a great time and the team at casa d Palma had a big part in that!!Brenna MackAirBNB Unit 1 review
Finally, was given an opportunity to vacation in Puerto Rico. It was suggested by a friend to try Casa D' Palma. So glad we did. The accommodations were like a luxury hotel, with breath taking views, lovely relaxing pool, just wonderful. The hosts, Linda and Keith Jovais were warm, generous with their knowledge of places to eat, sites to see. Will be coming back to this paradise.Chris DTrip Advisor
The town was nice. Beach is 3min walk. We met the owner Keith who was very nice. The place is perfect little studio. Really no complaint at all about the place we enjoyed it. While our friends power was out all day , at another house , our ac was nice and cool. Ode to the elephants is a really cool Thai/PR restaurant with great view right around the corner.MichaelUnit 4
- "Thanks Jennifer and Keith! Our trip was seamless (especially with our early departure time) and we loved staying at Casa d Palma! Everything was very clean and welcoming - even better than pictured. I wish we had found it before our visit last year! The location is great - just a quick walk away from the beach, bars and restaurants on Sandy Beach but serine and restful. We'll be back."Luis and MaryIsland West Properties
Great place to stay in Rincon.
We stayed in the lower apartment. The rooms were clean with newer furnishings. The large pool is beautiful to relax in. This property is well attended to by the owners and is beautifully landscaped. One of the best beaches in Rincon is a short walk away. There are also several good restaurants and bars within walking distance. The owners, Keith and Linda, are very kind and helpful with area information. Thank you Keith and Linda for a great stay at Casa D PalmaDave C.Guest
Travelled with a friend to Rincon and we stayed at the studio downstairs. We loved it, it was the perfect size with a nice equipped kitchen, which we used to make breakfasts and enjoy them on the outdoor seating. Its a good walking distance to the beach, have to go up and down a big hill, but all of Rincon is like this. Really must recommend to rent a car! we didn't see this anywhere in our research before traveling but there is no public transportation and its really hilly so walking to other beaches/towns isn't easy.
The owners were there while we stayed and they were truly wonderful, very attentive and nice.
We definitely want to go back and hopefully stay here again. We love Rincon and Casa D'PalmaSusanRicon Propert Rentals
Owners were very nice. Definitely going back!! The rooms were large with nice closets & air conditioning. Walking distance to some nice places to eat.Elier López Ricon Property Rentals
- We loved the house: plenty of room to cook and relax, a lovely rooftop view (ocean - day, starts - night), very comfortable beds, and a short walk to the beach, bars, as well as great places to eat and surf. I would definitely stay here again!AirBNBMain House Review